R3,500.00 – R10,500.00
Duration: 1 Full Day
- Theory-Definition, benefits, advantages, disadvantages, side effects, contra-indications, the process, skin preparation and the procedure, needles to use, operation of the pen, depths and speed, consent form.
- Comprehensive overview of skin structure.
- Practical- Method of using the Dermapen
- Overview of products
- Practice on one or two live models
Microneedling Training by Dr Hawa
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure which involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilized needles. The small wounds or punctures cause your dermis to make more collagen and elastin, which heal your skin and help you look younger. As a result, the micro injuries encourage the body's innate ability to repair itself. You might also hear it called collagen induction therapy. A serum is applied to the skin for increased effusion or penetration.
This is the most widely used collagen induction treatment currently used, as the side effects are minimal and indications for its use are multiple. It is commonly used for pigmentation, scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
The following is covered in the training:
- Benefits of Dermapen Microneedling
- Advantages of Dermapen Microneedling
- Disadvantages of Dermapen Microneedling
- More serious side effects
- Contra-indications of Dermapen Microneedling
- The process of Dermapen Microneedling
- What happens when you get Dermapen Microneedling
- Skin preparation and procedure
- Which needle cartridge to use- nano or micro
- How to operate the Dermapen Microneedling
- Suggested depths and speed for Microneedling with Dermapen