Plasma Training Course by Dr Hawa
What is the Plasma Pen?
Plasma Pen is a relatively new cosmetic procedure to combat wrinkles, loss of collagen and sagging skin. Plasma Pen is the world's most advanced, non-invasive, skin lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenation device to treat wrinkles, sagging, dull skin. As we age, the dermal layer of our skin thins, we produce less collagen and we lose elasticity. All of these factors produce sagging and wrinkling of the skin. It is considered as one of the best alternatives to lasers injections and invasive surgical therapies.
Another term used for this therapy is Fibroblasting as the Fibroblasts are targeted, to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. Fibroblasts are those all-important collagen and protein-producing cells found in the dermis, the layer of skin just below your outermost skin layer. They work as skin-healing, skin-tightening and skin firming agents.
We will focus on:
- How does the Plasma Pen work
- What are the risks of the Plasma Pen treatment.
- What can be treated with Plasma Pen
- The procedure
- Client Mapping
- Plasma Pen versus Cosmetic Surgery
- What downtime to expect after my Plasma Pen treatment
- What skin types may not be good candidates for Plasma Pen treatment
- What not to do before your treatment
- What to do and what to expect immediately after treatment
- Other important aftercare advice & Top Tips
- Plasma Pen Contraindications
- Plasma Pen consent form